· 10-Ele-28-Ohm by DK7ZR
· 12-Ele.-28-Ohm by DK7ZR
· 144MHz-Longyagis by DK7ZR
· 14-Ele.-28-Ohmby DK7ZR
· 17-Ele.-28-Ohmby DK7ZR
· 220 MHz J Pole Antenna -- From N6ZAV
· 220 MHz Quickie Quarter Wave Antenna -- From Artsci
· 430 MHz Antennas A Bunch-- From 6MT.com
· 432 8 Element Quagi Antenna By N2KBK
· 900 MHz Antennas A Bunch -- From 6MT.com
· 9-Ele.-28-Ohm by DK7ZR
· Amateur Radio: KD7QJL KD7QJL My first receiver: a Ramsey FR146 My home-built 25 watt dummy load My VHF/UHF antennas Roadtrip QSOs.
· Antenna 47 GHz by DB6NT
· Antenna balun.Courtesy John Firth VK4NKD
· Antenna Elmer - from AC3L & N3LSS.
· Antenna for 24GHz by DB6NT
· antenna.zip UHF/SHF Antenna design
· Antfo.zip Yagi Design prg for 144 MHz and up - WA2TIF
· Cheap VHF/UHF Antennas - Here is the dimensions to make your own yagi
· Copper Cactus J-Pole antenna -- Plans for 1265MHZ -- By KG0ZP
· Copper Cactus J-Pole antenna -- Plans for 435MHz-- By KG0ZP
· Copper Cactus J-Pole antenna -- Plans for 223.5MHz -- By KG0ZP
· Copper Cactus J-Pole antenna -- Plans for 912MHz - By KG0ZP
· CTDXCC Spotlight Photos Central Texas DX & Contest Club ... up at K5TR. From left to right, the towers are 35' of Rohn 45G (VHF/UHF antennas,) 60' of Rohn 25G (10M antennas,) and 70' of Rohn 25G (15M antennas.)
· Discone Antenna Design -- From QRZ
· DK0TUI/DL5MO: Hamradio Antennas Resources Experiences and Homebrewed Antennas Hight of antenna...by AA3RL: How High should by Antenna be DJ9RB site DJ9RB on antennas and more DK7ZB offers RF and VHF/UHF antennas (yagi design).
· Eau Claire Amateur Radio Club Inc. Components Hustler - HF/VHF/UHF Antennas Force 12 - HF/VHF/UHF Antennas Hy-Gain - HF/VHF/UHF Antennas Cushcraft - HF/VHF/UHF Antennas Mosley - HF/VHF/UHF Antennas Mirage - VHF/UHF RF Amplifiers .
· EggBeater Antenna - VHF/UHF From Jerry, K5OE
Electromagnetic Transducers-Radiated -
List of Sub Sections
These are the subsections for 300 Low Frequency Magnetic Field Low Frequency Electric Field HF-VHF Antennas VHF-UHF Antennas UHF and Microwave Antennas.
· EME Antennas -- Loaded With Big Antennas
· EME, Earth-Moon-Communication. (W6/PA0ZN ) Moonbounce, EMEer's WEB Sites ... Earth-Moon-Earth Communication ( Moonbounce ) Here you find a collection of EME stations with their WEB pages.
· Ferrite Loop Antenna -- for BC band -- From Oceanstate Electronics
· Ferrite Loop Stick for BC Band - From Antique Electronic Supply. In Product line - Select Antennas For keyword -- Type in Ferrite
· Gallery of the EME arrays. (W6/PA0ZN) - The Gallery of the EME Arrays.. A Collection of EME Reflector Antennas and YAGI Arrays.. 28 ft Dish at K2UYH.
· GHz Antennas A Bunch -- From 6MT.com
· HF- and VHF-Yagi-antennas - by DK7ZB
· Home Brew dual band antenna A dual band design focused with better performance on UHF
· http://www.skywavzelectronics.com/vhfuhfantennas.htm Radar Detectors Scanners Shortwave Radios Specials VHF & UHF Antennas Weather Instruments Weather Radios Information About our Company ... Index Radio Related VHF & UHF Antennas
· Ideas antenna fixed or portable by G3WQW
· J-Poles Again -- From Stephen R. Yates, AA5TB
· J-Poles Exposed -- From Gary E. O'Neil, N3GO
· KB4QLZ's On-Line Hamfest HF Antennas High Frequency Antennas - Photos Of Equipment Can Be Posted 0 0 KB4QLZ VHF/UHF Antennas VHF/UHF Antennas - Photos Of Equipment Can Be Posted 2 2 2m base antenna (David Lee)
· KI5DR it was a really nice time. Sunday I spent most of the day building an antenna mount for my VHF/UHF antennas for the contest this weekend.
· KJ6KO 4-7-2000 The 2m all mode remote base and repeater system. ....updated 10-01-01 VHF/UHF Antennas and High Power EME Amplifiers by Antenna Works Inc. The Gorilla Radio Network
· Magnetic Loops for transmitting and receiving by ON4CEO introduccion to the design and construction
· Make Your Own "Rubber Duckies" (63,311 bytes, PDF file) QST March 1998, pp. 37-38 Make your own 2-meter rubber duckies that will perform better than many commercial units.
More on Parabolic Dish
bytes, PDF file)
QEX December 1995, pp. 14-22 Offset dishes, penny feeds and sun noise.
· N1RWY's FT100 site allows for a mobile mount option and does include two antenna jacks for simultaneous HF and VHF - UHF antennas. The combination of the ATAS-100 and a good dual band 144 / 440 antenna works FB.
· Outdoor Antennas for VHF-UHF DTV reception ANTENNAS AND RECEPTION HEAVY METAL, PART I VHF-UHF Antennas Compared for Outdoor DTV Reception by Peter H. Putman, CTS Over the past ... some of the combo VHF-UHF antennas and high-band UHF DTV ...
· Portable Yagi for 144 MHz 7 element VHF Yagi. NEW - by EI9GQ
· PERFECT 10 TMOUNT Tennamount (Satellite) Strong stable mounting system that supports both DBS & VHF/UHF antennas in one convenient location • Installs quickly & easily to the side of a building.
· QRP-L 970507: RE: Frequency Relationships Rosenfeld NF3I: "Pre-Dayton shack sale (QRP, VHF/UHF, antennas, etc.)" Previous message: ukii: "NorCal kit designers:Resistors ... shack sale (QRP, VHF/UHF, antennas, etc.)".
· ShortyForty Dipole -- From FlashWebHost
· The Antenna Elmer By AC3L & N3LSS -- HF/VHF/UHF dipoles, yagui, Vertical, Quads,
· THE N3IYR AO-40 ANTENNA - Here is 2 great looking Dish Antennas for that 2.4 Ghz Connection - We now have another economical alternative.
· T-match for VHF - UHF Antennas by SV5BYR - T-MATCH Construction The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole. A suitable 4:1 balun is used in conjunction with the T-Match to perform this function.
· VE3GK's Homebrew Site -- 7Element 20M Yagi 63ft Boom
· VE3GK's Homebrew Site -- 80M Rotating 2 element Quad
· VHF Antennas construction and use by VU2MSY (.pdf archive)
· VHF-UFH projects antennas by W7GJ "BQH7A" 7 Element Yagi for 50 MHz - "Big Stealth" (B.S.) Yagi for 50 MHz - "Big Obvious" (B.O.) M-SQUARED MODEL #6M35WL for 50 MHz - Four Yagi EME Array for 50 MHz - 16 x 17 KLM LBX Yagis for 144 MHz -
· VHF-UHF antennas by K3IWK
· W5KFT-Ranch Station Tour V at 145'. We have a 60' tower with a Hy-Gain TH7DXX tribander at 60'. Above that are the VHF/UHF antennas. A Cushcraft 13B2 2 meter yagi, Hy-Gain 432 Mhz yagi, 1296 Mhz loop yagi and a Hy-Gain 2m .
2-Meter antennas by ARRL: